The Ecommerce Administrator is responsible for new customer onboarding needs, program administration, supplier/customer interactions, customer service, invoice processing and management and reporting. Individual will support the ever-growing AmeriQuest/CorCentric joint community sales efforts and assist with the day-to-day activities of multiple sales divisions.This role is critical to the next growth phase of the organization and requires a person with passion as well as a strong attention to detail. This person will be working with stakeholders across the organization and will need to be self driven and organized to meet the needs of our quickly growing business.
• The Ecommerce Administrator will work directly with key stakeholders to support the growth of our various business units as well as reduce the cycle-time for our new customer onboarding processes.
• Work with customer services and support customer and supplier questions when necessary
• Maintain data in spreadsheets, and CRM platforms, to track and manage diverse business activities
• Work with stakeholders to process supplier and customer invoices for accurate processing through our ecommerce system.
• Assist in EDI mapping issues, disputes, tax management with both customers and suppliers
• Drive root cause analysis and expedient resolutions for critical issues