Corcentric is looking for a highly motivated Sales Representative that will be responsible for selling and servicing customer’s material handling parts needs. The person will respond to incoming calls, provide proposals, answer customer’s requests, and facilitate the processing of orders for material handling parts for to our customers.
- Customer Service - The Sales Representative position will work as part of our sales team to provide value-added solutions and after-sale support while delivering satisfying and positive customer experiences.
- Drive Sales - Utilize approved selling practices and guidelines to determine customer needs and match with appropriate products and/or services. Maintain knowledge of products/programs offered. Attempt to expand the various programs utilized by existing customer with the overall goal of increasing revenues.
- Market and sell material handling replacement parts from a variety of vendors to new and existing customers
- Prospect, quote, and follow up on leads to generate parts sales to end users
- Develop and maintain customer business relationships
- Reporting and Analytics - Manage CRM database of clients while growing the database of sales opportunities. Help to sort and group clients by specific data for e-mailings, direct mail contact, social media and value added sales based on their purchasing history.